Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) touches members of the Defense Acquisition Workforce throughout all professional career stages. DAU provides a full range of basic, intermediate, and advanced certification training; assignment-specific training; mission assistance and knowledge sharing assets; job-relevant applied research, and continuous learning opportunities.
Provide a global learning environment to develop qualified acquisition, requirements, and contingency professionals who deliver and sustain effective and affordable warfighting capabilities.
Impact acquisition excellence through:
- Acquisition certification and leadership training
- Mission assistance to acquisition organizations and teams
- Online knowledge sharing resources
- Continuous learning assets
- Strategic workforce planning
Enabling the Defense Acquisition Workforce to achieve the right acquisition outcomes.