The ASD(R&E) Strategic GuidanceTechnological superiority has been central to the strategy of the Department of Defense (DoD) for the past Century. Learn more here.
R&E Enterprise News
- New Chief of Naval Research to unveil updated research strategy at February Expo
- Genetic Changes in Ebola Virus Could Impede Potential Treatments
- DARPA Robotics Challenge Update: Additional $1.5M in Prize Money
- Army takes next Step to merge C2 intelligence traffic onto WIN-T
- Naval Future Force S&T EXPO
- Army Game Studio Creates Virtual Training Environment for Soliders
- Sensors move Army closer to common environment
Science & Technology Corner
Read about featured R&E projects and initiatives here
Scientist of the Quarter
Learn about the DoD Scientist of the Quarter and their research
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is an opportunity for the industrial base to showcase their technology projects to DoD customers.
ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To safeguard our Nation's security, the DoD has a long history of supporting Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) initiatives at local, regional, and national levels.