ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
R&E Enterprise News
- HD Glass Prototype Enhances SA
- Countdown to more secure satellite comms: MUOS launches
- Army scientist: 3D printing what soldier needs, when it's needed
- ARL scientists probe TBI effects
- DoD Labs Get Funding to Increase Zika Virus Surveillance
Science & Technology Corner
Read about featured R&E projects and initiatives here
Scientist of the Quarter
Learn about the DoD Scientist of the Quarter and their research
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is a communications resource to provide industry with improved insight into the Research and Engineering investment priorities of the DoD.
DoD supports K-12 STEM initiatives at local, regional and national levels because our national security depends on a strong DoD STEM workforce.