R&E Enterprise News
- Keeping Technology Programs Alive and Running
- NRL Demonstrates Remarkable Electrical Properties of Topological Insulators
- A Roadmap to Efficient Green-Blue-Ultraviolet Light-Emitting Diodes
- ARES Aims to Provide More Front-line Units with Mission-tailored VTOL Capabilities
- Army AL&T Magazine
- Read DoD's New Reliance 21 Operating Principles
- AT&L Magazine: R&E 2014, Concepts for Change
Science & Technology Corner
Features of department R&E projects and initiatives.
Reliance 21: Operating Principles
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is an opportunity for the industrial base to showcase their technology projects to DoD customers.
ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To safeguard our Nation's security, the DoD has a long history of supporting Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) initiatives at local, regional, and national levels.