The ASD(R&E) Strategic GuidanceTechnological superiority has been central to the strategy of the Department of Defense (DoD) for the past Century. Learn more here.
R&E Enterprise News
- Alan Shaffer in Phalanx Magazine: Sound Solutions Guided by M&S
- NRL's Airborne Box Brings Connectivity, Jamming to Troops in Remote Areas
- Better Buying Power 3.0 Launched
- Navy's Autonomous Swarmboats Can Overwhelm Adversaries
- NRL Scientists Discover "Out of this World" Particles
- DARPA Technology Identifies Counterfeit Microelectronics
- NRL Researchers Study Solar Disturbances and Impact on Satellite Navigation Systems
Science & Technology Corner
Read about featured R&E projects and initiatives here
Scientist of the Quarter
Learn about the DoD Scientist of the Quarter and their research
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is an opportunity for the industrial base to showcase their technology projects to DoD customers.
ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To safeguard our Nation's security, the DoD has a long history of supporting Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) initiatives at local, regional, and national levels.