The ASD(R&E) Strategic GuidanceTechnological superiority has been central to the strategy of the Department of Defense (DoD) for the past Century. Learn more here.
R&E Enterprise News
- Innovation Group Showcases 3D Printing
- DoD Chief Engineer: We Want Your Help With 2030's Tech
- For Navy, Patent streak Continues
- Army Scientists Discover How to Predict Damage in Future Military Vehicles
- S&T Leaders at ONR’s Future Force Expo
- DoD 2016 Budget Release
- Bio-Inspired Autonomous Vehicles Expand Navy Littoral Capabilities
- Army cyber defenders open source code in new GitHub project
Science & Technology Corner
Read about featured R&E projects and initiatives here
Scientist of the Quarter
Learn about the DoD Scientist of the Quarter and their research
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is an opportunity for the industrial base to showcase their technology projects to DoD customers.
ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To safeguard our Nation's security, the DoD has a long history of supporting Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) initiatives at local, regional, and national levels.