The ASD(R&E) Strategic GuidanceTechnological superiority has been central to the strategy of the Department of Defense (DoD) for the past Century. Learn more here.
R&E Enterprise News
- DARPA Open Catalog Expands to Include Research into Biological and Fundamental Sciences
- NYC Tracks Firefighters to Scene with NRL Radio Tags, Automated Display
- AFOSR Explores Basic Research Collaboration with South Africa
- Navy's Patent Volume Surpasses Other Tech Agencies
- SyNAPSE Program Develops Advanced Brain-Inspired Chip
Science & Technology Corner
Read about featured R&E projects and initiatives here
Scientist of the Quarter
Learn about the DoD Scientist of the Quarter and their research
Defense Innovation Marketplace
The Defense Innovation Marketplace is an opportunity for the industrial base to showcase their technology projects to DoD customers.
ASD(R&E) provides science and technology leadership throughout the Department of Defense to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To safeguard our Nation's security, the DoD has a long history of supporting Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) initiatives at local, regional, and national levels.