A DoD that addresses CBRN threats and minimizes their effects.
Enable the Warfighter to deter, prevent, protect, mitigate, respond, and recover from CBRN threats and effects as part of a layered, integrated defense.
CBD Relevant News
- 2014 DOD Chemical and Biological Defense Annual Report to Congress, March 2014 [view]
- The Report on Activities and Programs for Countering Proliferation and NBC Terrorism, Volume 1, Executive Summary, Addendum to 2011 Report, June 2013 [view]
- Executive Summary for 2009 Counterproliferation Program Review Committee Report to Congress [view]
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Areas of Cooperation in Chemical-Biological (CB) Defense [view]
- DoD CBRN Defense Doctrine, Training, Leadership, and Education Strategic Plan [view]
- Chemical Biological Defense Program Strategic Plan [view]
- 2008-2009 Joint Service Chemical & Biological Defense Program Overview [view]
- 2007 Transformational Medical Technologies Initiative (TMTI) Report to Congress [view]
- The Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Defense Memorandum of Understanding (CBR MOU) [view]
DoD Inspector General | DoD No Fear Act | Freedom of Information | External Links Disclaimer | Privacy & Security | Web Policy | USA.gov | Accessibility/Section 508