|Go to DFARS Change Notices, to view the details of the changes to this subpart.|
SUBPART 203.5--OTHER IMPROPER BUSINESS
(Revised June 27, 2000)
203.502 Subcontractor kickbacks.
Report suspected violations of the Anti-Kickback Act in accordance with 209.406-3 or 209.407-3, and DoDD 7050.5, Coordination of Remedies for Fraud and Corruption Related to Procurement Activities.
(ii) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(iii) Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
(iv) Defense Criminal Investigative Service.
This subpart prescribes policies and procedures to implement 10 U.S.C. 2408.
(2) On its board of directors;
(3) As a consultant, agent, or representative; or
(4) In any capacity with the authority to influence, advise, or control the decisions of any DoD contractor or subcontractor with regard to any DoD contract or first-tier subcontract.
(2) May be more than 5 years from the date of conviction if the agency head or a designee makes a written determination of the need for the longer period. The agency shall provide a copy of the determination to the Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice, 810 Seventh Street, NW, Washington, DC 20531.
(2) Deny the request if the contracting officer decides the waiver is not required in the interests of national security; or
(3) Forward the request to the head of the agency or designee for approval if the contracting officer decides the waiver may be in the interest of national security.
203.570-5 Contract clause.
Use the clause at 252.203-7001, Prohibition on Persons Convicted of Fraud or Other Defense-Contract-Related Felonies, in all solicitations and contracts exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold, except solicitations and contracts for commercial items.