(Revised August 8, 2006)
services performed outside the
242.302 Contract administration functions.
(a)(4) Also, review and evaluate—
(A) Contractor estimating systems (see FAR 15.407-5); and
(B) Contractor material management and accounting systems under Subpart 242.72.
(7) See 242.7502 for ACO responsibilities with regard to receipt of an audit report identifying significant accounting system or related internal control deficiencies.
(9) For additional contract administration functions related to IR&D/B&P projects performed by major contractors, see 242.771-3(a).
(12) Also perform all payment administration in accordance with any applicable payment clauses.
(13)(A) Do not delegate the responsibility to make payments to the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
(39) See 223.370 for contract administration responsibilities on contracts for ammunition and explosives.
(67) Also support program offices and buying activities in precontractual efforts leading to a solicitation or award.
(S-70) Serve as the single point of contact for all Single Process Initiative (SPI) Management Council activities. The ACO shall negotiate and execute facilitywide class modifications and agreements for SPI processes, when authorized by the affected components.
(S-71) DCMA has responsibility for reviewing earned value management system (EVMS) plans and for verifying initial and continuing contractor compliance with DoD EVMS criteria. The contracting officer shall not retain this function.
(b)(S-70) Issue, negotiate, and execute orders under basic ordering agreements for overhaul, maintenance, and repair.