Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
December 7 - 11, 2015
- Training designed to improve the tradecraft in the acquisition of services.
- Facilitated case-study break-out sessions
- Government Leaders in Services Acquisition discussing an array of services topics
- Includes Senior Service Manager Panels, Requirements/Contracting Officials, Functional Domain Experts
Services Acquisition Functional Integrated Product Team members, April 2015 meeting.
Services Acquisition Functional Integrated Product Team support staff noting action items from April 2015 meeting.
Ken Brennan, Director, Services Acquisition, leads Services Acquisition Functional Integrated Product Team April 2015 meeting.
Strategic Sourcing Executive Committee Meeting (SSEC) Quarterly Meeting, February 2015, hosted by Mr. Harry
Hallock, Army DASA (Procurement) with guest speaker Mr. Ken Brennan, Deputy Director, Services Acquisition.
Services Acquisition Functional IPT working group members share information on the new Charter.
Service Acquisition Workshop (SAW) Planning; Stephanie Lopez and Roger Ash, Aug. 2014
Services Acquisition was briefed as a special area of emphasis to the JFEC, June 2014
Army NGB Train the Trainer Session 2 at DAU, Larry Floyd Instructor, Aug 2014
Services Acquisition Functional Integrated Product Team Working Group members edit new website, Oct 2014
The Pentagon NCMA Chapter President presents Director, Services Acquisition, Ken Brennan,
with a certificate for speaking on services acquisitions at the NCMA January 2015 meeting.
Services Training Partnership with Ft. Lee - ALU;
DPAP Services may provide DAWDF funds for approved non-DAWIA students TDY
Mr. Kenneth M. Brennan
Deputy Director, Services Acquisition
Mr. Ken Brennan is currently the Deputy Director for Services Acquisition in the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy. Since May 2013 he has been responsible for the technical and programmatic evaluation and functional oversight of all aspects of Department of Defense (DOD) services acquisition. Read More>>
Recommended for all Services Acquisitions
A SAW is a facilitated workshop built around a specific acquisition and its multi-functional integrated process team (MFIPT).
- Guides MFIPT through 7-Step service acquisition process
- Step 0 is the initial coordination and assessment with DoD requestor
- Generally a multi-phase consulting engagement for $250M+ acquisitions
- Teams use Acquisition Requirements Roadmap Training (ARRT) tool for requirements definition (Step 4)
- Mandatory for acquisitions ≥ $1B, strongly recommended for services acquisitions $100M or more.