This section of OSBP's web site is intended primarily for Federal oversight organizations and Department of Defense stakeholders, though it does provide information to all who are interested in OSBP's strategic direction, performance and success with the implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009.
Small Business Goaling Exclusions
The exclusions listed below apply to the following FPDS standard reports:
Small Business Goaling Report
Small Business Achievements by Awarding Organization Report
(The exclusions are not applied to any other reports in FPDS.)
SB GOALING EXCLUSIONS:
- Javits-Wagner-O'Day Program (JWOD, Sheltered Workshop): Awards that have a contractor with a CCR based Sheltered Workshop designation Flag equal to "Y" are excluded.
- UNICOR: Exclude the UNICOR DUNS numbers specified in the APPENDIX A.
- American Institute in Taiwan: Awards with the American Institute in Taiwan designated as the contractor for the award and determined by a DUNS number of '161174503'.
- Contracts performed outside of the United States: Awards performed outside of the US are designated when the country in the place of performance is NOT the United States.
- Acquisitions by agencies on behalf of foreign governments or entities or international organizations: Actions that are funded by foreign entities ("Funded by Foreign Entity" = 'Yes' OR
"Foreign Funding" = 'Foreign Funds - FMS' or 'Foreign Funds - non-FMS') are excluded from the report.
- Contracts funded predominately with agency generated sources. Accordingly, the following Federal Government agencies are excluded:
- FDIC, 5100
- Postal Service, 1800
- Bureau Of Engraving And Printing, 2041
- United States Mint, 2044
- Office Of The Comptroller Of The Currency, 2046
- Office Of Thrift Supervision, 2047
- Transportation Security Administration, 6965; 7013, (data are included when the signed date is equal to or greater than July 1, 2008)
- Federal Aviation Administration, 6920
- Tennessee Valley Authority, 6400
- Administrative Office of the US Courts, 1027
- Architect of the Capitol, 0100
- Bankruptcy Courts, 1021
- Central Intelligence Agency, 5600
- Congressional Budget Office, 0800
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency, 9594
- Pretrial Services Agency, 959P
- Federal Judicial Center, 1028
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation, 7100
- Supreme Court of US, 1001
- US Courts of Appeals-Judicial Circuits, 1002
- US District and Territorial Courts, 1012
- Contracts awarded for the Defense Commissary Agency, (Awards with a Other Than Full and Open Competition value of "RES" for Resale).
- Product Service codes for Leases in the format X***.
- Product Service codes for Utilities S112 (Electric).
- Tricare DODAAC - H94002. (based on Contracting Office Code)
- Tricare DODAAC - HT9402. (based on Contracting Office Code)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) non-appropriated funded contracts - 00NAF. (based on Contracting Office Code)
APPENDIX A - List of DUNS - UNICOR/Federal Prison Industries
014723167 - 177021870 - 025866133 - 178845053
027435366 - 183606490 - 042811430 - 185501798
056435894 - 185930542 - 057272486 - 187651752
060771920 - 199234480 - 068638951 - 618879423
072724859 - 622178747 - 075399977 - 624770475
085119121 - 626627459 - 086854069 - 626979314
088695218 - 794034553 - 096356964 - 801970971
098736291 - 801977273 - 103385519 - 801983800
118882161 - 801984964 - 126924018 - 801991969
127300429 - 883387995 - 127607732 - 932169972
129794269 - 932793250 - 147374714 - 933631806
148033947 - 933631814 - 148071236 - 933631939
152000998 - 942195132 - 161114251 - 199221480