Current DoD Small Business Recovery Efforts
The Department of Defense is committed to the success of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) and its plans to ensure that Defense-related funds from the Act are awarded in a timely and efficient manner. The Department recognizes the urgency and importance of meeting the critical objectives of the act. A key part of our efforts includes engaging DoD contracting offices to ensure that Recovery Act funds are used to enhance small business opportunities to the maximum extent practicable.
Click here to review DoD small business awards by state under the Recovery Act.
Send your Recovery Act Success Stories to SBsuccess@osd.mil.
- Recovery.gov—Recovery.gov is the U.S. government's official website that provides easy access to data related to Recovery Act spending
- Defenselink.mil—Department of Defense Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- FederalReporting.gov—Registration for Recovery contract recipients
- ARRA Contract Awards—See American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Report
- FedBizOps—The Frequently Asked Questions page of the FedBizOps web site provides answers to questions regarding American Recovery and Reinvestment Act opportunities
- ARRA Recipient Reporting—Shows federal contracts, grants and loans as reported by recipients under Section 1512 of the Recovery Act
- OMB Initial Implementation Guidance [PDF]—This Office of Management and Budget memorandum is the first installment of government-wide guidance for carrying out programs and activities enacted in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- OMB Updated Implementation Guidance [PDF]—This Office of Management and Budget memorandum is the second installment of government-wide guidance for carrying out programs and activities enacted in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- DPAP Guidance on use of Purchase Card for ARRA expenditures [PDF]—July 6, 2009
- DPAP Class Deviation on ARRA Reporting Requirements [PDF]—July 10, 2009
- Revised Posting and Reporting Requirements for ARRA 2009 [PDF]—August 19, 2009
- Recovery Act Registration and Recipient Data Release Update [PDF]—September 14, 1009
- Small Business Awards By State Under The Recovery Act—As of March 31, 2010