Requirements for the Comprehensive Subcontracting Plan Test Program Test period:
October 1, 1990 through September 30, 2010
A business concern that during the preceding fiscal year:
- Performed under at least three DoD contracts (supplies and services) aggregating $5 million or more,
- Achieved a SDB subcontracting rate of 5% or more (not applicable to eight original participants).
- Establish comprehensive subcontracting plans on the same corporate, division or plant-wide basis under which a SF 295 (Summary Subcontract Report) was submitted the previous fiscal year
- Have reported on SF 295 during the past fiscal year (except for "lower level" participants)
- Accept a SDB goal for each fiscal year of not less than 5% or not less than established under detail plan to achieve 5%
- Comply with DFARS Subpart 215 for source selection purposes
- Offer a broad range of subcontracting opportunities
- Voluntarily agree to participate
- Have at least one active contract that requires a subcontracting plan at the designated DoD contracting activity.
Note: Policy implementing the test is being rewritten. It will be posted after publication in the Federal Register.