Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (e-SRS) Information
As part of the President's Management Agenda for Electronic Government (E-Gov), the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) was developed to collect subcontracting accomplishments. This system replaces the paper Standard Form 294, Subcontract Reporting for Individual Contracts, and the Standard Form 295, Summary Subcontract Report. Government prime contractors and subcontractors submit subcontracting reports, Individual Subcontracting Reports (ISR) and Summary Subcontracting Reports (SSR) via the eSRS website, http://esrs.gov.
The Department of Defense (DoD) began implementation of eSRS In April 2008. Prime contractors and subcontractors (with Subcontracting Plans) were required to submit subcontracting reports using the eSRS for the FY 2008 reporting period and all subsequent reporting periods.
Guidance documents have been created to assist DoD's large business contractors in preparing and submitting their subcontracting reports. The “DoD Subcontracting Program: The Basics ”[PDF] provides information on Subcontracting Plans. The “Tips for Contractors Submitting Subcontracting Reports in ESRS”[PDF] provides detailed guidance, including screen-shots, for preparing and submitting the required subcontracting reports.
Subcontracting Accounting Procedures Report
Summary Subcontract Report (SSR) Class Deviation 2013-O0014
Summary Subcontract Report Class Deviation 2013-O0014:1. Reduces the frequency of the SSR submission under an Individual Subcontracting Plan from biannual to annual; 2. Eliminates the requirement for multiple SSRs submitted under an Individual Subcontracting Plan for construction and related maintenance and repair contracts so that only one consolidated report encompassing all contracts is necessary; 3. Changes the entity to which the contractor submits the SSR in eSRS for an Individual Subcontracting plan from the component to DoD; and 4. Removes the requirement for the Year-End Supplementary Report for Small Disadvantaged Business, and the report for Small Disadvantaged Participation. These reports are no longer required since 10 U.S.C. 2323 has expired.
- Summary Subcontract Report (SSR) Class Deviation 2013-O0014
eSRS Training Slides for Government
- DoD Implementation of the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) and Reporting Functions (DUSD A∓T / 07/19/08) [PDF]
- Update on DoD's Implementation of the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) (04/14/08) [PDF]
- Update on DoD's Implementation of the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) (DPAP and OSBP 09/26/07) [PDF]
- Update on DoD Implementation Plan for Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) (DPAP and OSBP 08/23/2006) [PDF]
- Update on electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (OFPP 11/3/2005) [PDF]
- Update on Implementation Plan for the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System(DPAP and OSBP 04/01/2005) [PDF]
- Update on Implementation Plan for the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting SystemOFPP 3/18/ 2005 [PDF]
- Implementation Plan for the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System OFPP 10/18/2004 [PDF]
- The OSD Policy Memo, dated 19 July 2008 from Dr. James I. Finley, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Acquisition & Technology, outlines the Department's use of eSRS. For questions specific to the Department's deployment, contact the Help Desk at http://www.eSRS.gov