- Small Business Set-Aside Programs [PDF]
Overview of the requirements and components of the various set-aside programs and the statutory and regulatory language authorizing the various set-aside programs
- Guide to DoD Contracting Opportunities
A step-by-step approach to the DoD marketplace
- Marketing to the Department of Defense: The Basics [PDF]
Two-page fact sheet providing DoD marketing fundamentals
- DoD OSBP Guidebook for Facilitating Small Business Team Arrangements [PDF]
This guidebook encourages small business-led teams as a strategy to increase competetion and expand opportunities for small business on consolidated contracts.
- Benefits Analysis Guidebook [PDF]
A Reference to assist the Department of Defense Acquisition Strategy Teams in Performing a Benefit Analysis before Consolidating or Bundling Contract Requirements
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Programs for Military Personnel
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers various loans designed for military personnel
- Reference of State and Local Government Resources [PDF]
Compiled by Senate Small Business Committee 09/2008
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
are located in most states and are partially funded by DoD to provide small business concerns with information on how to do business with the Department of Defense. They provide training and counseling on marketing, financial, and contracting issues at minimal or no cost.