Previous Page Next Page Prior Version PDF Version Table of Content PGI

subpart 250.3--contract adjustments

(Revised November 9, 2005)



 250.303-1 Contractor requests.
 250.305 Processing cases.
 250.306 Disposition.

250.303-1  Contractor requests.

Requests should be filed with the procuring contracting officer (PCO).  However, if filing with the PCO is impractical, requests may be filed with an authorized representative, an administrative contracting officer, or the Office of General Counsel of the applicable department or agency, for forwarding to the cognizant PCO. 


250.305  Processing cases.


      (1)  At the time the request is filed, the activity shall prepare the record described at PGI 250.105(1)(i) and forward it to the appropriate official within 30 days after the close of the month in which the record is prepared.


      (2)  The officer or official responsible for the case shall forward to the contract adjustment board, through departmental channels, the documentation described at PGI 250.305 (Pop-up Window or PGI Viewer Mode) .


      (3)  Contract adjustment boards will render decisions as expeditiously as practicable.  The Chair shall sign a memorandum of decision disposing of the case.  The decision shall be dated and shall contain the information required by FAR 50.306.  The memorandum of decision shall not contain any information classified “Confidential” or higher.  The board's decision will be sent to the appropriate official for implementation.


250.306  Disposition.

For requests denied or approved below the Secretarial level, follow the disposition procedures at PGI 250.306 (Pop-up Window or PGI Viewer Mode) .






Previous Page Next Page Prior Version PDF Version Table of Content PGI