The Contracting Officer Representative Tracking (CORT) Tool) has been reengineered into two modules, the Joint Appointment Module (JAM) and Surveillance and Performance Monitoring (SPM) Module. With the 6.0.0 release of the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment, functions performed in the Contracting Officer Representative Tracking (CORT) Tool have been moved to both the JAM and SPM modules.
All COR nomination and appointment functions have been moved to JAM, a web-based application designed to improve management of official appointments impacting enterprise-wide procurement systems and procurement related appointments. Capabilities within JAM include the following:
- Allows nomination/appointment process to begin with the contract number lookup.
- Permits Contracting Officer or Contracting Specialist to start the appointment of the COR(s) on awarded or new contracts.
- Allows Contracting Specialist perform all tasks on the nomination/appointment except signing the Designation Letter and final approval of the nomination/ appointment.
- Provides Contracting Officers/Contract Specialist the ability to retain contract for surveillance and administration for services contracts they do not plan to appoint a COR.
- Creates new menu items to include: COR Information, COR Termination, and Signature Required.
- Creates data elements to include: Period of Performance Monitoring, Cost Reimbursement, Cost Vouchers, and multiple types of pre-award numbers.
- Removes the need for an active “Supervisor/Commander” role. The COR’s Supervisor will be pulled from the COR’s PIEE user profile.
- Renames “COR Profile” to “COR Information”.
- Adds a “COR Lookup” functionally that provides a “view only” capability to allow other roles to see the COR’s Training and Qualification.
- CORs may request a waiver of certain training course on and allows CO to approve a COR’s nomination/appointment with training waiver in place.
- Standardizes designation and termination letters to comply with DoDI 5000.72 requirement.
- Provides an audit trail of all actions via workflow history.
All COR monitoring and contract surveillance functions moved to SPM, a web-based applications that facilitates management, oversight, surveillance, and performance monitoring of service contracts. Capabilities with SPM include the following:
- Replaces COR Working File and the COR Online file.
- Introduces the COR Surveillance Contract File concept where the user can access, in a single location, the data and supporting documentation needed to conduct contract surveillance.
- Introduces COR Surveillance and Oversight menu which serves as a data entry point for all surveillance actions and documentation.
- Allows user with appropriate roles the ability to make updates.
- Provides user with the ability to add external documents (e.g. PDF, MSWord, Excel) for an individual contract in SPM for which they are the COR and/or performing surveillance.
- Provides users access to digitize and standardize forms for recurring submission of contract surveillance documentation.
- Provides access to library of available DoD developed Smart Forms for documentation.
- Allows CO/CS to submit Annual COR Inspection Checklist for multiple contracts without having to re-query each contract.
- Provides access to CORs reports and provides users the:
- Ability to run reports for their agency and
- Ability to access COR management reports in PBIS.
- Provides a formalized process for the COR to inform the CO/CS/QA of any ambiguities or discrepancies in the contract.
- Permits viewing of cost voucher in WAWF through a user interface from SPM.
- Connects and shares data with other PIEE enterprise systems and modules (WAWF, GFP, EDA, SPRS).
- Supports contract closeout using EDA closeout date.
Both SPM and JAM are available at https://piee.eb.mil/.
COR Compliance Rates