Remote Requirements and On-Site Review Workspace and Equipment
PMRs are being conducted virtually, unless an Agency has classified contracts that are scheduled to be reviewed.
Reminder: Even if a PMR is 100% virtual, the reviews are conducted by participants as if on Temporary Duty Travel (TDY). Each team member must be available to provide 100% participation and collaboration during the 3-week review over Microsoft Teams (or via conference number) during normal working hours.
Remote Review Requirements
- Drive/SharePoint for the PMR Team to access all electronic contract files and supporting documentation with a separate area that is restricted to the Team only.
- A platform, which allows screen sharing, such as Microsoft Teams. This platform will be used during some of the interviews, which require screen sharing.
- Access to Agencies contracts, Policy sites, etc.
On-Site Review Workspace and Equipment (if applicable)
- A dedicated, lockable room to accommodate workstations for seven team members (door key provided to PMR Team Lead).
- The work area will require access to a printer and basic office supplies (white board, markers, pens, note pads, staples, clips, folders, printer paper, ink pens, etc.).
- Workstations each with a computer, dual monitors (standard size or larger), keyboard, and a mouse.
- Each computer should grant access to any electronic files that are being reviewed, internal and external regulations, and allow email and internet connectivity.
- The Team room should have a telephone with internal and external access if cell phones are prohibited.
- All paper contract files, for review, should be in the room when the team arrives.
- Two additional private rooms for interviews (during the second week) with telephones for non-collocated employees.
- The Team will need a dedicated Drive/SharePoint where they can access all electronic contract files and supporting documentation with a separate area that is restricted to the Team only.
- Access to Agency’s contracts, Policy sites, etc.
- A platform, which allows screen sharing, such as Microsoft Teams
Security Verification (if applicable/on-site)
- Agency code for the Defense Information System for Security (DISS) and the name and contact number for two POCs at the Agency being reviewed (PMR POC and Security POC).
- Verification if the following are required for each team member:
- DD Form 2875, System Authorization Access Request (SAAR)
- Social Security Number
- If on-site parking is not available, then verification of parking area and any cost associated.
- Any building restrictions that the PMR Team should be aware of (personal cell phones, smart watches, recording devices prohibited, etc.).