Contracting officers shall ensure that contract files fully and adequately document the market research and rationale supporting a conclusion that the military-purpose nondevelopmental item definition in DFARS 212.7101 has been satisfied.
(a) By October 31 each year, departments and agencies shall submit a consolidated report identifying all contracts awarded under the Pilot Program on Acquisition of Military Purpose Nondevelopmental Items during the preceding fiscal year. Submit the required information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) The report shall include the following:
(1) Name of the contractor receiving a contract award under the pilot described in this subpart.
(2) Description of the item or items to be acquired.
(3) The military purpose to be served by such item or items.
(4) The amount of the contract.
(5) Actions taken by the contracting officer to ensure that the price paid for such item(s) is fair and reasonable.
(c) The required format for the report is available http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dars/pgi/docs/Template_for_Annual_Report_(PGI_212-7102-3_Pilot_for_Military_Purpose_Nondevelopmental Items).xlsx.