COVID-19 JATF Industry Portal
The COVID-19 Joint Acquisition Task Force, in partnership with the Department of the Air Force, created an industry portal to collect information from suppliers for goods and services to meet the urgent need for medical resources. The request for information is on the COVID-19 JATF Industry Portal.
- (New)Vulcan-5 Ventilator Project: A Defense Innovation Story
- DoD Awards $134 Million Contract, Providing Personal Protective Equipment For Medical Personnel At 15,000 Nursing Homes
- DoD Awards $138 Million Contract, Enabling Prefilled Syringes for Future COVID-19 Vaccine
- DoD Awards $126 Million Contract to 3M, Increasing Production of N95 Masks
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- (New)U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health: 3D Print Exchange
- DoD's Office of Industrial Policy contains resources for defense industrial base companies and other stakeholders as they navigate the complexities associated with COVID-19.
- FEMA's How to Help contains information for organizations and individual citizens with PPE or other donations.
- White House COVID-19 Task Force
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Information
- Defense Logistics Agency
- US Small Business Administration: Pay Check Protection Program
- Food & Drug Administration Policy for Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19 (during the Public Health Emergency)