0101C Interoperability Standard
The SEIWG proudly announces the availability of its 0101C Interoperability Standard, the SEIWG Force Protection Systems Sensor Information Interchange. The updated XML communication interoperability standard focuses on the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network transport interface using subscription messaging. In addition, it increases the prescriptiveness of the interoperability standard from past versions and eliminates previous potential ambiguity.
To support the use of its interoperability standards, the SEIWG has updated the SEIWG Interoperability Verification Tool (SIV-T) and accompanying Software User Manual,. The SIV-T is a software tool that can be used to verify and validate compliance with several generations of the SEIWG Interoperability Standards. The interoperability standards and the SIV-T are two of the SEIWG products offered for limited distribution to authorized Department of Defense (DoD) personnel and DoD contractors.
The new version of the SEIWG Interoperability Verification Tool (SIV-T) boasts features such as:
- The ability to run SEIWG developed or custom test scripts. The SEIWG developed scripts provide an automated test option for verification and validation of compliance with the SEIWG-ICD-0101B and SEIWG-0101C interoperability standards.
- The generation of a more robust test log which provides a summary of any messages outstanding at the termination of a test run, a count of the number of errors and warnings detected by the SIV-T, overall message counts, and the average response time.
- More complete explanations for most validation warnings/errors logged by the SIV-T.
- The capability to color code the messages in the test log based on if they were sent or received.
- An improved user interface offering more flexibility for window sizing and configuration, color options to delineate message sequencing, and a script progress bar.
- Improved handling of the "ENDOFXML" tag
- New device type options of "Other device" and "Other platform" to test non-schema related message requirements.
- Enhanced online help.
To request copies of these products, use the "Contact Us" feature!