Security & Privacy Disclaimer
- ACQWeb is a service provided by the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Your use of this system is subject to monitoring at all times. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage
- The administrators of ACQWeb do not utilize Cookies of any kind to collect user data. All data collected by this site is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by the user. All data is protected behind multiple firewalls and when necessary, is password protected. In addition, all data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. The information collected is the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, and the date and time you access our site. This information is used to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Personal identification information (i.e., name, e-mail address) is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20.
- This is an official United States Government System for authorized, unclassified use only. Do not discuss, enter, transfer, process, or transmit classified/sensitive national security information of greater sensitivity than this system is authorized.
- Information presented on ACQWeb is provided as a service and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Neither the ACQWeb administrators nor OUSD(A&S) have any authority or responsibility in the maintenance of the servers that are outside the www.acq.osd.mil domain. These links are provided for information purposes only and should not be construed as an endorsement or agreement by or with the Department of Defense.
- Parts of this system may be restricted to DoD personnel only. You may use any link that is not locked to you. If the area is locked there will be a notation to that effect next to the appropriate link, and/or you will receive an "access denied" error when attempting to follow the link.